The Old School

The Old School is our Village Hall and Community Centre. It was originally built by Jane Leeson as “..a Free School forever..” in 1642. It ceased operating as a school in 1959 and has been used by the village community ever since.

Considerable refurbishment has been carried out in the last few years and it is now a resource of which the village is justly proud.